Well, most of you missed "Macarons...parts 1 -4". Not to much to say about those except that they did not come out the way I wanted them too...perfect! Or at least almost perfect. So, today, with the snow and staying home, I decided to try again. I found to some tips on the web, and decided to try and incorporate them into my recipe. Also, I'm using a different oven, which has convection capabilities, so I decide to use that as well. I even spent 15 minutes drawing circles on the parchment so I could try to get each macaron the same size. Lots of work...but worth it.
 |
| Piped and ready for the oven! |
It was worth it because...THEY LOOK AMAZING!! Seriously, they are store quality! The have the frilly little feet at the bottom, no cracks in the top, and nicely shaped! I'm so happy! I will filled them tomorrow after they have cooled.
 |
| Look at the feet on those babies! :) |
I really hope that it wasn't the oven that made them perfect. Cause when I get home to MY oven, things will not work out so well. We will see...More photos to come when they are filled!
No comments:
Post a Comment