I have had the pleasure of making several cakes and cupcakes this month! I'm getting more orders, and recommendations from those who are buying them to their friends. It is such a good feeling and a blessing!
I have a wedding coming up in August that I will be making several cakes for. I'm pretty excited about this. It will be a challenge and an opportunity that I'm looking forward too. I'm hoping to have my website up and running by mid August, and my business licenses by the end of August.
Here are a few cakes that I have done this month.
 |
| Chocolate cake w/ caramel gananche and chocolate buttercream |
 |
| Vegan chocolate cake w/ Caramel ganache and almonds |
 |
| From L - R: Vanilla soaked pound cake w/ white chocolate mousse and raspberries; GF Vegan Chocolate Cake; Vanilla cake w/ vanilla buttercream frosting; GF Carrot Cake w/ maple cream cheese frosting |
 |
| Mini cupcakes: Chocolate w/ chocolate buttercream frosting; Red velvet cream cheese frosting; lemon w/ buttercream frosting |
No comments:
Post a Comment